Welcome

Hi twilight fans! In this blog I am going to share with you Twilight saga and other stuff as well!
I love writing, drawing, sharing stuff and if I am in good mood I might share some lines of my book I am writing! Hope you will enjoy my blog!

sexta-feira, 18 de dezembro de 2009

Hi twilight fans!!! I just anted to show some lines of my book! Here we go!:
My Brothers And I
Chapter 1
I woke up early in the morning. It was still and fogy outside of the window. I turned my head back. I closed my eyes for some moments.
My name is Erma Lilura. I am twelve. I have blond hair which has this wave at the end. My eyes are light blue and full of spirit. No really I’m not being vain! I have three brothers, Jack, William and Charles.
Actually this is just one tenth of my chapter!!! Please comment below! :)
XXX

3 comentários:

  1. Brendan,
    and i who thougt for the first time someone i didnt know commented on my book.
    and its rui huang. so why does it say:
    brendan disse...
    I mean what?

    ResponderEliminar